The original Stravino’s was established in 1916 in Clementon. In the 1920’s the store relocated to 4th & Washington streets in Allentown, PA . Relocated again in 1998 to its present location 269 5th street , Whitehall, PA
Authentic Quality Italian food products and specialty items, including:
- 47 different types of cheeses
- Prosciutto di Parma
- variety of Salumi
- Assorted Cookies & Biscotti
- Dried Fruit , Beans & Nuts
- Various Pasta Cuts
- Wide Variety of Homemade Ravioli
- Fresh Sausage
- Prepared salads
- Fresh hoagies
- Infused Olive Oils
- Flavored Balsamic of Modena
- All natural ingredients packaged by Di Alfredo Foods.
Fresh Bread delivered daily from Anthony & Sons & Egypt Star.